July 9, 2014

June Petit Vour Beauty Box




I received my June Petit Vour box a bit late in the month, but that totally okay since me and Petit go wayyyy back. If you haven't heard of Petit Vour before, its a vegan beauty box subscription that runs at $15.00 a month. In each box you'll receive a range of products in a range of sizes but Petit Vour promises that the sizes are generous enough for you get an idea of rather you like the products or not. 

Lets take a look at my June box!

The theme for this months box was "Away We Go: The Travel Collection"
All the contents are travel-friendly sizes and have a range of products great for a get-away. 

EVOLVh UltraShine Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner $17.00- I haven't had the chance to use this duo since I think I'm going to bring them along for an upcoming weekend wedding. Both are 2.5 fl oz which is rather large and you can get a handful of uses out of. The shampoo has seaweed extract, mango, and apricot that help add nutrients to damaged hair. The conditioner detangles and adds shine. It has wild pansy, sweet clover and apricot extracts that contains antioxidants for the hair. Both the shampoo and conditioner provide anti-aging benefits, which I don't really understand. So I'll have to look into that. 

MUN No.1 Aknari $5.00- For an oily skin gal, I'm the hugest fan of face oils. This oil was ideal for the nighttime and hydrated the skin without making it oily. The oil is a combination of prickly pear seed oil, argan, oil and rose oil. Rose and argan oils even out skin, while Prickly Pear gives radiance to the skin. Over time the the look of wrinkles and fine lines should go away and your skin should be more firm. I do wish the sample was a bit larger, but you do get 4-5 uses out of the sample. 

ncLA 5 Free Luxury Nail Lacquer in Let's Stay Forever $16.00- This is a 5-free nail polish inspired by the California water. It's a quick-drying, cream baby blue that's opaque within 2 coats. I'm not a fan of blue polish but it's actually a really flattering shade that will really show off anyones summer skin. I think it would go really well with the blue nail polish I received from my June Vegan Cuts Beauty Box, don't you think?

TAY Rosehip Balancing Cleanser with Seabuckthorn $5.00- Great for removing oil without taking away any moisture from the skin. Rosehip oil helps absorb hydration and with seabuckthorn brings nutrients and vitamins to the skin. This cream cleanser has a beautiful floral scent while leaving the skin feeling clean and refreshed for the day ahead.


If you’re interested, you can order your box from: petitvour.com

*Disclaimer- All products have been purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment